2020 Print Competition Rules
- Entries can be any photo taken in the 12 months prior to the competition. For example, the April 2020 print competition theme is "Window Light". A photo fitting this theme, taken between April 2019 and April 2020, qualifies as an entry.
- The competition is open to any member who has paid dues for the current year. - Each member is allowed to submit one print for each month.
- The dimensions of the print must be 8" x 10", 8" x 12",or 8.5" x 11". Any prints that are not one of these three dimensions will be disqualified. White space around the image is acceptable, but the paper size must be one of the three listed sizes.
- The print must NOT be matted or framed.
- Each print must have the member's name and title of the print on the back of the photo.
- The winning prints that place first, second and third, are scanned after the meeting and a composite of the winning photos is created.
- The Winners' Composite is posted to the Club's website on the Print Competition Winners page and Facebook page.
This page was last updated 11 February 2020.